Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
In this video tutorial you can lean how to works Google Analytics and how to use them for your website traffic tracking.
Topics include episodes/chapters:
- The platform components;
- The data model;
- Data collection overview;
- Website data collection;
- Mobile app data collection;
- Measurement Protocol data collection;
- Processing / configuration overview;
- Processing hits into sessions / users;
- Importing data into Google Analytics;
- Transforming and aggregating data;
- Reporting overview;
- Building reports with dimensions / metrics;
- The reporting APIs;
- Report sampling.